PROJECT: OPPORTUNITY CREATION WORLD DOMINATION
I’m writing it for myself, then I’ll worry about the business of this. Its working title is, 30-Something: Ways To Date. Some of the stories you’ve heard before, some are new because terrible dates are omnipresent. But I promise to give you your life when you read them. I’ve pulled from many of my Single Blink posts so those are no longer available, but I will re-post blurbs from some of my favourites because I’m massaging the stories to round out chapters.
SPEAKING OF CHAPTERS, the titles include but are not limited to:
- The Apple Juice Was Only A Dollar
- I Should’ve Known It Was Over When He Turned Off Nina Simone
- I Will Always Choose Wrong
- Where’s Your Front Tooth?
- My Bad: I Was Wrong For Assuming Eight Months Was A Relationship
Exciting stuff from the JaBG camp! And no, this isn’t a joke – I’m writing this, for sure.